Legal support for water and sewage companiesCollapse Expand
Water supply companies are an important element of the municipal economy of each commune. The Act on Collective Water Supply and Collective Sewage Disposal regulates the principles of operation for these enterprises. As part of the Law Firm’s services, we help in the day-to-day operation of water supply and sewage entities, advise on questions related to contracts concluded by them, help them recover the debts, as well as support them in all issues related to the organization and their relations with municipalities, regardless of the organizational form (whether it is a separate company or just an organizational unit of a commune). We also assist in organisation transformation processes.
Public-Private PartnershipCollapse Expand
While preparing projects under the PPP formula, we offer for instance:
- drawing up legal analyses for the planned project,
- legal services during the procedure of selecting a private partner (drawing up regulations, letter templates, forms, supervising the enforcement of the procedure),
- assistance in specifying the requirements for potential partners,
- preparation of the private partner selection procedure,
- advice on formal and legal assessment when selecting a private partner,
- drafting public-private partnership contracts,
- negotiating public-private partnership contracts,
- legal services connected to the obligations to register the project in the case of implementing the public-private partnership as a special purpose vehicle (SPV).