KTW.LEGAL attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users of the service available at www.ktw.legal. This document presents the method of collecting, processing and using all information about the users of the above-mentioned website. We assure you that we use all information regarding users of our website in accordance with applicable law. The website has been encrypted with an SSL certificate which is used to confirm the owner of the website and to encrypt communication between the user’s web browser and the server.
I. Collecting information about users
Except for the data provided to us by users in the contact form, we do not collect any other data via the website that would enable the identification of individual website users. For the purposes of website administration, information about visitors to our website is collected in logs. This information is not used for any other purpose. We do not solicit or take any actions to identify visitors to the website.
As with most websites, our website stores HTTP queries directed to our server. The following information is stored in the log files of our web server:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query was sent (in some cases this may be directly the computer of the website visitor)
- station name of the website visitor (identification by the http protocol, if possible)
- date and time of the inquiry
- the first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- the number of bytes sent by the server;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the person visiting the website (referrer link) – in the case when the entry to our website was through a link
- information about the browser used by the website visitor
- information about any errors that have occurred during the execution of the HTTP request
The above information is not assigned to specific visitors to our website. To improve the operation of our website, we occasionally analyze the information contained in log files, e.g. to determine the pages of the website that are visited most often or to locate possible website errors.
II. Using cookies
Cookies are small text files saved by the website on the user’s end device, which the website can read when reconnecting from this device.
- make it easier for the user to use our website while browsing it
- ensure the safety of using our website (spam protection)
- create statistics that help us understand how users use our website, allowing us to improve its content
In connection with the above, we use the following types of cookies on the website:
1. external cookies – collected by external tools used by our website:
2. cookie files supporting the multilingualism of the website, thanks to which, when browsing the website, all subpages visited by the user are opened in the same language version as selected by the user. Closing the browser window displaying the website deletes the created file.
Cookies are not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their movement within the website. The cookies used on the website do not store any personal data.
Web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. However, the website user may change these settings. The user has the option of configuring their web browser to completely or partially disable the automatic storage of cookies in the memory of their device. However, the change may result in a restriction or even loss of the possibility of using some of the website’s functionalities. The web browser also allows the user to delete cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the user.
Changing the settings allowing the saving and storage of cookies is possible by configuring the settings in a specific web browser, for instance:
III. Personal data processing
The website may collect personal data of users if the user uses the contact form. In this case, we collect the above personal data and process them in order to answer the user’s query using the contact form. The basis for the processing of the above personal data is the user’s consent (with the basis for processing under GDPR Art. 6.1.a). Providing the data is voluntary but failure to do so will make it impossible to answer the query.
The personal data administrator is KTW.LEGAL PŁONKA MEDAJ SOBOTA RADCOWIE PRAWNI SP.P. in Katowice (40-153), ul. Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego 169, e-mail: email@example.com, phone no.: +48 32 428 11 16.
The user whose personal data is processed in order to answer the inquiry made using the contact form is entitled to:
- access their personal data
- correct their personal data
- delete their personal data – in the cases specified under GDPR Art. 17
- limit the processing of their personal data – in the cases specified under GDPR Art. 18
- transfer their personal data
- withdraw the consent to processing at any time, not affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of their consent before its withdrawal
Detailed information on the processing of users’ personal data obtained via the contact form is contained in the information clause available next to the contact form.
IV. Links to other pages